Another year has passed and 2017 has us reflecting on many amazing features released this year and more exciting updates to come.
Just in case you missed it, here are a few features released each month in 2017.
Don’t forget to click the month to gain access to the full list of features!
— FEBRUARY —
- MacOS Desktop Widget – The desktop application allows you to track time and expenses both online & offline. Along with the Windows and Chrome application, we have released the download for Mac.
- Added Server Capacity – Doubling the server capacity was made in an effort to improve load speeds and decrease latency for users.
— MARCH —
- ACH via Stripe – In an effort to accelerate the adoption of secure, reliable, and convenient online payment options for firms and their clients, ACH payments via the Client Portal was released. Not only is this a lower-cost option compared to traditional credit card transactions, but ACH payments offer a more rapid and direct method of payment.
- Annual Billing Plans – Annual billing is now available and can be updated within your Subscription. Click here for further instructions.
— APRIL —
- Invoice Template improvements – implement new features and apply them to all templates, template layouts more responsive to content changes
- Box & Files Update – This update streamlines the process of opening files in Bill4Time by opening in new tabs instead of same tab along with improving the upload pop ups with Box integration.
— MAY —
- Trust Account Summary Add-on improvements – show/hide, Euro Date format, Bill Start Date observance – Updates to the Trust Account add-on within Invoicing observes date format and selection.
- Conflict Check PDF downloads – Updates to the Conflict check allow you to now download and save PDFs.
— JUNE —
- API – public beta that supports get/read operations from Bill4Time to other applications
- iOS update – enhanced expense tracking: Image upload, quantity calc, unit price defaults
— JULY —
- Support Site Overhaul – Along with a complete redesign, we’ve implemented more robust community features that allow our Support team to better track and respond to feature requests, questions, and comments.
- Conflict Check is more robust – Update will now scan through project-level addresses for possible matches.
— AUGUST —
- Late Fee Auto-Calculate – Late Fee update that recalculate each time a payment is applied to an invoice or deleted automatically.
- Mobile app login tracking – Login tracking for mobile app users has been enabled to track via the account settings in Bill4Time.
— SEPTEMBER —
- LEDES enhancements – Updates to Tax IDs and new Timekeeper classifications to bring into alignment with the LOC revised timekeeper classifications codes.
- Batch Trust Payments – streamlined to observe defaults and reduce ‘clicks’
— OCTOBER —
- Conflict Checker Update – Whole word search has been added so once enabled will limit results to only those that match the exact terms entered.
- Invoice batch optimization – improve load speeds and complete actions more quickly, streamline editing a batch.
— NOVEMBER —
- Web Content Accessibility – enhanced compatibility with Screen reading and other accessibility software.
- Trust Deposit void display tracking w/o having to open the transaction – Easily track if deposits have been voided.
— DECEMBER —
- Invoice Email BCC – Addresses can now be added to the BCC new feature when emailing invoices, so you can easily BCC yourself on any emails sent out of Bill4Time.
- Invoice Email Report Update – An update to the Invoice Email Report includes the Body Text section of any email sent out of Bill4Time.
Schedule Report – Update to reflect “All Day” appointments has been added to the Schedule report based on user feedback.
Project Billing Method – The Project Billing Method report will detail a list of projects, grouped by client, with their corresponding ID number and Billing Method.
Unbilled Summary Report – This new report pulls only unbilled time for review. This report generates in a format similar to the other summary reports, with similar filter options a table layout.
Task Summary Report – Available for our Legal Plan subscribers, this report filters, sorts, and sub totals by Task Code.
Alpine Backs Bill4Time, Steve Reardon new CEO – https://www.bill4time.com/blog/alpine-investors-backs-bill4time-appoints-steve-reardon-ceo/
Invoice email tracking – We’ve developed key email tracking features that eliminate the theatrics of tracking these emails and ultimately getting invoices paid. https://www.bill4time.com/blog/invoice-emails/
Stripe ACH – This feature broadens the existing relationship between Bill4Time and Stripe – in an effort to accelerate the adoption of secure, reliable, and convenient online payment options for firms and their clients.
API read-only beta – Simply put, this interface allows programmers to develop applications that communicate with an existing application or service to automate the flow of data and manual data entry.